Pario Asset Advisors identifies, analyzes and implements your energy efficiency and alternative energy projects with a focus on HVAC system management and optimization.
Your commercial property’s HVAC system typically represents 40-55% of your building’s total electrical usage. So, Pario collaborates with established, proven strategic partners and professionals to help you make your property more energy efficient.
No matter what type of HVAC equipment, we can find an energy savings solution for your commercial. Click here for HVAC Overview.
Projected HVAC energy savings range from 10% to more than 25%. Typical ROI is 60 days to 2 years, depending upon your existing equipment.
What Else Pario Can Do for You:
- Define and Create overall Energy Efficiency Strategies for your commercial property
- Develop a detailed Cost Benefit Analysis of the proposed energy retrofit and/or alternative energy project
- Provide Financing Options for your energy efficiency projects (and/or alternative energy projects), paid over time through the utility cost savings
- Implement these strategies through our network of strategic partners
- Monitor Performance to track the actual v. projected cost savings post implementation
- Incentive and Rebate Management
- Alternative Energy
- Creative Finance Solutions
BUILDINGS WITH AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
EMS Optimization Technology - Offsite energy management program that optimizes current EMS system and any future upgrades without compromising tenant comfort. This software technology provides continual retro-commissioning through a series of algorithms that are predictive, including but not limited to the weather, utility rates, utility demand response programs, and historical building operations.
BUILDINGS WITHOUT AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Individual Rooftop Units (RTU’s) Retrofit Solutions that allow Centralized Control
- Smart Thermostats – Smart digital thermostats for RTU’s not currently connected to an EMS or BMS.
- Rooftop Units Retrofit Solution – Wireless automation solution that allows real-time monitoring and control over the web with energy savings and historical behavior.